Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ’s)
HOW DOES ONE BECOME ELIGIBLE?
- 18 years of age or older
- Citizens of Canada
- At least three months in a steady job
- The ratio of short-term debt is low.
- Must not be under an undischarged bankruptcy or plan to do so
- The minimum monthly income is $1,200
- Direct deposits should be made into your Canadian bank account for at least three months.
UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES COULD MY APPLICATION BE REFUSED?
- An unstable employment situation
- Bankruptcy that has not been discharged
- Information provided online is incorrect
- Your account has multiple insufficient funds or other charges.
- Poor liquidity ratio
* This list is not exhaustive, and our evaluation department may reject your loan request for other reasons as well.
WHAT’S THE INTEREST RATE ON YOUR LOAN?
Our partnering lending companies offer interest rates of up to 32% when paid. If it’s overdue, you may also be charged an interest rate of 2.17% per month, which is 26% a year. You will also be charged a broker fee.
HOW DOES IT WORK WHEN I FAIL TO MAKE A PAYMENT?
Debt will be sent to collections if it is unpaid. If it is not paid, the interest rate is 2.17% a month (26% a year).
WHAT PROVINCES ARE ELIGIBLE?
All Canadian provinces are accepted except Manitoba, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION DEADLINE FOR THE LOAN?
You must pay your loan back within 48 business hours, either by pre-authorized debit or by Interac transfer. The loan will be canceled once we receive the full payment.
FLINKS INSTANT BANK VERIFICATION: WHAT IS IT?
Instant verification services allow us to verify and evaluate your request quickly. We will then validate your identity and check your bank statement from the last 90 days, eliminating the long and complex paper delivery process. It’s the easiest and quickest way to get a loan online. We provide you with the safest and fastest service available on the web. We aim to provide a quick answer as well as a discreet service.